We welcome you to the Intermountain SAF website. As part of the Society's internet outreach to members, the website serves several purposes:
- Hosting a place to announce Society and Chapter News and Events.
- Intermountain SAF convenes meetings, publishes newsletters, and adopts policy positions on current forest management issues. The meeting notes, newsletters and policy positions are available in our Library.
- Communication: Intermountain SAF covers portions of four states (two states in their entirety). With this broad geographic distribution, the website and supporting email services support electronic communication among the geographically dispersed community.
- Take advantage of the Discussion Forum to post topics of interest and respond to comments.
- Subscribe to E-News by completing the form on the Discussion Forum page (left column).
- Comments/suggestions are encouraged. Please contact us here.